Dynamic Weigh Price Labeller with Cadence, belt type & labelling options
The GWX range of Dynamic Weigh Price Labellers are premium quality, highly affordable and designed to meet all cadence, packaging and labelling requirements.
Choose between multiple cadence options:
- 38ppm (Stop and Go)
- 45ppm (Fully Dynamic)
- 60ppm (Fully Dynamic)
Label application options include airblast, pneumatic, front and side, underside and wrapping. Industry leading label design software and an incredibly intuitive user interface allows for quick and easy label and PLU setup.
The GWX also supports different belt configurations including extra wide for boxes (GWX-MAXI) and a V belt design for spherical or unpacked products
(GWX-270V) making the GWX range one of the best and most flexible high speed labelling solutions available. It is specifically designed for simple integration into existing conveyor systems and has a clever self diagnostics that increases up-time and reduces maintenance costs.
The 12" capacitive touch touchscreen display is suitable for use with gloves and in the presence of water or condensation and provides an intuitive user-friendly interface with powerful connectivity and integration features for third party software, management systems and databases.
Designed and assembled in Italy, the GWX is MID approved and comes with a 12 month warranty and remote software support.
AIRBLAST - Print and apply with no contact. Multi-label
PNEUMATIC - Print and apply with contact. Multi-label. Upper or front side
UNDERSIDE - Print and apply from underside. Multi-label. Fastest application
WRAPPING - Print and apply on 3 or 4 sides
Wide range of models available covering cadences, belt designs and type of label application
Capacity: 3kg x 1g
, 6kg x 2g or multi-range (optional 15kg x 5g)
(up to 60kg with GWX-MAXI)
Belt Width: 230mm to 320mm
(up to 510mm with GWX-MAXI)
Cadence: from 38ppm to 60ppm
(40ppm for GWX-MAXI)
Key Features of the GWX Weigh Price Labeller
- Cadence up to 60 ppm (for higher cadence see MX model)
- Thermal or Direct Printing
- Label application with compressed air (air blast) or pneumatic rotary arm with sponge application plate
- Label editing software supplied
- Easy integration for data sharing
- View full production reports and export via USB
- Managed by PLC with automatic parameter programming
- Fixed or Variable weight processing
- Label format selected based on weight range
- PLU selected by reading barcode
- Complete traceability for up to 9999 batches
- 1000 label formats with 0, 90, 180 and 270 rotation options for label and fields
- Nutritional Information in table format, for 100g or per serving and including RDA
- Totals per PLU, per batch, per box, per pallet, per total production
For Diagnostics and optimum up-time, the GWX continuously monitors and reports the status of the machine and all integrated systems including motors, belts, printing labels, ribbons, print head etc.
Printing and PLU Features
- Up to 9999 PLUs with the following features for each PLU:
5 free text fields (700 characters, 600 characters and 3 x 500 characters)
75 variable fields - description, ingredients, expiry date, seasoning, price, lot, customer, traceability
Printing in bold, italic, underline, single character, different fonts, alignments etc.
Set automatic programming of machine parameters based on PLU such as motor speed, thresholds, label application position, delays etc)
Supports all types of barcodes
Options available for the GWX Weigh Price Labeller
- 6000 weighing divisions
- Box Labelling with wider belt (GWX-MAXI)
- V Belt for unpacked or spherical items (GWX-270V)
- Label Printing Resolution of 300 dpi at 300mm/s
- LED Light Tower for "out of tolerance" alerts
- 2D Camera for barcode and label detection
- 2D Camera for QR code reading
- Profibus and Ethercat interface
- Piston arm or pneumatic (air) ejectors
- Reject Conveyor and Stainless or Plastic Collection Basket
- Overflow Photocell