Fully Configurable High Speed Dynamic Weigh Price Labeller
Weigh and label items on your production line at high speed with the premium quality MX Dynamic Weigh Price Labeller.
The MX is fully customisable and provides total flexibility to meet your exact labelling requirements. Choose between multiple types of label application including airblast, pneumatic, front and side, underside and wrapping. Industry leading label design software and an incredibly intuitive user interface allows for quick and easy label and PLU setup.
The MX is one of the best high speed labelling solutions available with a modular design that makes it ideal for integrating into existing conveyor systems and clever self diagnostics that increases up-time and reduces maintenance costs.
Suitable for internal or MID approved use, the MX is designed and assembled in Italy and comes with a 12 month warranty and remote software support.
The 12" capacitive touch touchscreen display is suitable for use with gloves and in the presence of water or condensation and provides an intuitive user-friendly interface with powerful connectivity and integration features for third party software, management systems and databases.
AIRBLAST - Print and apply with no contact. Multi-label
PNEUMATIC - Print and apply with contact. Multi-label. Upper or front side
UNDERSIDE - Print and apply from underside. Multi-label. Fastest application
WRAPPING - Print and apply on 3 or 4 sides
Fully customisable - up to 4 motorised belts, thermal or direct label printing and label application with air or pneumatic rotary arm
- 3kg x 1g, 6kg x 2g or multi-range (option of 15kg x 5g on request)
- Belt widths range from 230mm to 320mm.
- Brushless motors drive the belts at up to 70m/min
Key Features of the MX Weigh Price Labeller
- Cadence up to 100 ppm
- Thermal or Direct Printing
- Label application with compressed air (air blast) or pneumatic rotary arm with sponge application plate
- Label editing software supplied
- Easy integration for data sharing
- View full production reports and export via USB
- Managed by PLC with automatic parameter programming
- Fixed or Variable weight processing
- Label format selected based on weight range
- PLU selected by reading barcode
- Complete traceability for up to 9999 batches
- 1000 label formats with 0, 90, 180 and 270 rotation options for label and fields
- Nutritional Information in table format, for 100g or per serving and including RDA
- Totals per PLU, per batch, per box, per pallet, per total production
For Diagnostics and optimum up-time, the MX continuously monitors and reports the status of the machine and all integrated systems including motors, belts, printing labels, ribbons, print head etc.
Printing and PLU Features
- Up to 9999 PLUs with the following features for each PLU:
5 free text fields (700 characters, 600 characters and 3 x 500 characters)
75 variable fields - description, ingredients, expiry date, seasoning, price, lot, customer, traceability
Printing in bold, italic, underline, single character, different fonts, alignments etc.
Set automatic programming of machine parameters based on PLU such as motor speed, thresholds, label application position, delays etc)
Supports all types of barcodes
Options available for the MX Weigh Price Labeller
- 6000 weighing divisions
- Label Printing Resolution of 300 dpi at 300mm/s
- LED Light Tower for "out of tolerance" alerts
- 2D Camera for barcode and label detection
- 2D Camera for QR code reading
- Profibus and Ethercat interface
- Piston arm or pneumatic (air) ejectors
- Reject Conveyor and Stainless or Plastic Collection Basket
- Overflow Photocell