Self-Contained Dimensioning and Weighing Station - calculate volumetric weight in a fraction of a second
Resolution 3 is a low cost/high quality dimensioning and weighing system that can calculate dimensions, volume, weight and volumetric/dimensional weight in a fraction of a second.
Cutting edge 3D image processing technology means the Resolution range is a fraction of the cost of other dimensioners on the market that rely on outdated and less accurate ultrasonic or laser solutions.
Designed for complete portability and efficiency, Resolution3 can weigh and dimension parcels up to 80cm cubed in 0.05 seconds. Manufactured in the UK the weighing scale and portable frame can be customised for larger parcels/freight as
required and can be moved to any location quickly and easily with it's 4 swivelling locking casters.
The image capture and dimensioning can be triggered at the press of a button or by scanning a barcode. The dimensions and weight are then calculated in an incredible 0.05 seconds. The data and image is stored and optionally sent via Ethernet, RS232 serial or Wifi to a server or 3rd party software. Configuration and integration is easy using the web interface and our powerful and simple to use API.
All measurement data and images are stored on the Resolution One Camera and can be...
...viewed locally on the Resolution 15" display
...remotely viewed and downloaded from any PC or mobile device with a web browser using the built in web service
...sent via Ethernet, WiFi or RS232 to a PC or server in Excel file format
Dimension and weigh parcels, tubes and other irregular shaped packaging in 0.05 seconds
incorporates a VWSPS Stainless Steel Single Point Weighing Platform
mounted on a robust stainless steel frame for high accuracy OIML Class III approved weighing performance which seamless integrates into easy to use software. The weighing scale is supplied fully calibrated and ready to use on power up.
camera is mounted on a oversized stainless column. Dimensions of cubic or irregular shaped objects
are accurately calculated using the latest 3D image processing technology
. All dimension data and images are saved on Resolution One and easily transferred to servers or 3rd party software via Ethernet or WiFi. Integration and calibration is easy using built in web access and API. Click here to request further information and pricing
MARKING A NEW GENERATION OF DIMENSIONER SYSTEMS, RESOLUTION ONE STANDS
OUT FROM THE COMPETITION OFFERING LOWER PRICING AND SUPERIOR FEATURES INCLUDING:
- Measurement of cubic or irregular shaped freight/objects
- No requirement to specially position the object before measuring
- No separate PC required
- Low cost technology thanks for novel 3d imaging technology
- Super fast measuring time (0.05 seconds)
- Easy integration with 3rd party software using Web Service API
- Integrate with almost any scale, barcode printer, barcode scanner or OCR
- Customisable interface and data transfer via Ethernet or Wifi with any format
- RGB photos
- OIML Approved Weighing Scale
Integrate dimensioning and weighing into conveyor lines, packing products, pallet wrapping machines, weighing systems and more
1. Measure and weigh your static parcels with any shape on any surface with less than 1 cm accuracy
2. Scan in barcode information (if required)
3. Capture photo
4. Print a barcode label (if required)
5. Automatically save the dimensioning data onto your server!
Purposefully designed for quick and easy integration into any weighing, dimensioning, processing or transporting system, Resolution One is ideal for dimensioning parcels and pallets and can be used out of the box for fast dimensioning. Accessories, such as 15.6 inch Touch Screen Monitor, Barcode Scanner and Barcode Label Printer
, are also available to enable simple integration into any product, system or process. Click here to request further information and pricing
Increase your profit by up to 40% with innovative and affordable Dimensioning
- No external PC or Software required
- On-board Windows Operating System
- Fast and Easy Integration API
- Quick Calibration
- Web Access
- Remote Support Included
COMPREHENSIVE I/O AND ACCESSORIES PROVIDE ULTIMATE, HASSLE FREE CONNECTIVITY.
Resolution 3 is operated via a 15.6 inch colour touch screen that interfaces with Resolution One
Camera via USB. Resolution One supports HDMI connections and Zebra barcode printers and barcode scanners out-of-the box. Remote setup and support is easy - Resolution One has it's own onboard Windows operating system and can run remote access software such as teamviewer. Remote support is included for 1 year from purchase free of charge.
Interfacing with Resolution One
is easy, you can manage conveyors, buzzers, lights just with a tap on the Touch Screen Display or control them from your own software via our powerful API. And with MODBUS extension of the API, there is almost no limit to what you can do!
Key Operational Features
- Measure objects in any orientation
- Measure irregular shaped objects not just cubic shapes
- Measure multiple objects at one and calculate summed volume
- Superfast measurement time: 0.05 seconds
- Detects and rejects undesired objects in the measurement area such as arms or parts of the body
- Easy One-click Calibration