Superfast, Compact, Self-Contained Dimensioning and Weighing Station - calculate dimensions in a fraction of a second
Resolution 6 is a superfast and compact dimensioning and weighing solution for desktop or mobile workstations. Designed for weighing small cubic or irregular shaped packages from 2cm cubed up to 50cm cubed, Resolution 6 incorporates a next-generation overhead camera that uses the latest 3D imaging technology to measure length, width, height & volume in just 0.05 secs. Resolution is controlled by the integrated 7 inch colour touchscreen or using the built-in webserver via a PC browser over ethernet.
Cutting edge 3D image processing technology means the Resolution range is a fraction of the cost of other dimensioners on the market that rely on outdated and less accurate ultrasonic or laser solutions.
Ideal as a desktop workstation for couriers or post offices to dimension and weigh small parcels, Resolution 6 also has an optional battery that makes it great for stock takes, inventory check and goods in/out.
The image capture and dimensioning can be set to happen automatically when the camera sees the object or can be triggered at the press of a button or by scanning a barcode. The dimensions and weight are then calculated in an incredible 0.05 seconds and can be sent automatically to your database via the onboard Ethernet port.
The data and image is stored internally and can be sent via Ethernet or RS232 serial to a server or 3rd party software. Configuration and integration is easy using the web interface and our powerful and simple to use API.
All measurement data and images are stored on the Resolution One Camera and can be...
...viewed locally on the Resolution 15" display
...remotely viewed and downloaded from any PC with a web browser using the built in web service
...sent via Ethernet or RS232 to a PC or server in Excel file format
Dimension and weigh boxes, stock bags, post, tubes and other irregular shaped packaging in 0.05 seconds
When matched with one of our weighing scales, Resolution 6 provides the ultimate compact solution for weighing and dimensioning and is ideal for couriers, post offices or stock taking, inventory etc. Results and images are stored internally and can be viewed and exported using the touch-screen or any PC using the webserver interface. Report data and images can be transmitted via ethernet or RS232 for easy integration into software packages using ResolutionÂ’s customisable data output and easy to use API.
MARKING A NEW GENERATION OF DIMENSIONER SYSTEMS, RESOLUTION ONE STANDS
OUT FROM THE COMPETITION OFFERING LOWER PRICING AND SUPERIOR FEATURES INCLUDING:
- Measurement of cubic or irregular shaped freight/objects
- No requirement to specially position the object before measuring
- No separate PC required
- Low cost technology thanks for novel 3d imaging technology
- Super fast measuring time (0.05 seconds)
- Easy integration with 3rd party software using Web Service API
- Integrate with almost any scale, barcode printer, barcode scanner or OCR
- Customisable interface and data transfer via Ethernet or Wifi with any format
- RGB photos
- OIML Approved Weighing Scale
- Optional Battery for portable operations
No complicated setup or calibration, simply switch on and start dimensioning
1. Measure and weigh your static parcels or objects with any shape on any surface with 0.5cm accuracy
2. Scan in barcode information (if required)
3. Capture photo
4. Add other information such as colour, location, number of boxes etc
4. Print a barcode label (if required)
5. Automatically save the dimensioning data onto your server!
Purposefully designed for quick and easy integration into any weighing, dimensioning, processing or transporting software, Resolution is quick and easy to setup and can be used out of the box for fast dimensioning. Accessories, such as 7inch Touch Screen Monitor, Barcode Scanner and Barcode Label Printer
, are also available to enable simple integration into any product, system or process. Click here to request further information and pricing
Increase your profit by up to 40% with innovative and affordable dimensioning
- No external PC or Software required
- On-board Windows Operating System
- Fast and Easy Integration API
- Quick Calibration
- Web Access
- Remote Support Included
Key Operational Features
Measure objects in any orientation
Measure irregular shaped objects not just cubic shapes
Measure multiple objects at one and calculate summed volume
Superfast measurement time: 0.05 seconds
Detects and rejects undesired objects in the measurement area such as arms or parts of the body
Easy One-click Calibration