Troubleshoot your scale or weighbridge with the 225 or 825 Indicator
Cardinal 225D and 825D Weight Indicators seamlessly interface with the SmartCan digital conversion system to provide onscreen diagnostics for load cell performance in real-time. The 825D makes corner and section trimming incredibly easy with its graphical, full-color display.
The SmartCan system has onboard diagnostics that can be used by a technician to alert them of critical errors due to setup issues and hardware problems. The following diagnostics data is available and will be shown to the technician on the main weight screen of the 225D or 825D indicator:
Available Diagnostics Information shown on indicator screen:
1. Live (real time) Load Cell Weights
| 2. Minimum and Maximum Load Cell Weights
||3. Deadload Shift (from original calibrated deadload)
|4. Individual Load Cell Signal in Millivolts
|| 5. DLC Controller Card Communication Error Count
||6. iSite Status of Last Connection
OIML approved and Low Cost - All the benefits of Digital Weighing without having to change any loadcells!
SmartCal digital calibration adjustments and remote monitoring through iSite Software makes SmartCan the most powerful scale conversion solution available. The compact enclosure and universal mounting brackets makes SmartCan ideal for retrofitting to existing analog scales or converting analog load cells to a digital system.
iSite Remote Software for quick loadcell failure alerts and 24/7 monitoring
The OIML approved SmartCan features powerful scale and loadcell monitoring through Cardinal iSite cloud-based software.
Cardinal iSite is a cloud-based remote monitoring system for load cells connected to the SmartCan box. Text and E-mail auto alerts can be sent for errors and warning events. Through secure online access, scale diagnostics can be accessed remotely to quickly identify problems before they interrupt weighing operations.
SmartCan Key Features
- OIML Approved for Trade Use
- Perfect for retrofitting existing analog scales or converting analog load cells to a digital system
- Multiple SmartCans can be connected via daisy-chain for multiple-controller systems
- Fail-Safe mode keeps your scale running in the event of a failed cell (coming soon)
- 7 different SmartCan boxes available for a wide range of configurations
- Enables usage of SmartCal and digital calibration adjustments
- Remote troubleshooting and scale monitoring through iSite software
- Analog-to-digital load cell conversion system
- Receive text and/or e-mail alerts from iSite for any load cell issues
- All components housed in a rugged IP66 / NEMA 4 rated enclosure
- Universal mounting brackets for easy field installation
- No power is required in most applications (SmartCan is also available with AC power)
- Load cell troubleshooting through the Cardinal Scale 225D or 825D indicators
- Compact enclosure size only requires minimal space
- Real-time load cell failure and fault diagnostics
- Lightning/surge protection
- Ideal for troubleshooting multi-platform scales
- Analog-to-digital conversion on individual channels