Professional Checkweighing and Portioning in high hygiene, washdown food factory environments
Premium quality UK manufacturing, a modern heavy duty design and IP69K washdown loadcells make the VW8 Stainless Steel Hygienic Weighing Scale ideal for even the most demanding check-weighing and portion control weighing applications.
From the laser cut precision of it's 5mm thick base plates to it's attractive modern curved design, the VW8 is impressive and withstands high pressure washdown with no dirt or water traps. OIML approved stainless steel loadcells are standard so all models can be verified for trade use if required.
Made in the UK to the highest quality standards. High pressure washdown scale with fully stainless IP69 loadcell and no bug traps!
The scale has a smooth professional buffed finished with a removeable top plate for easy cleaning and a custom length indicator column. The VW8 scale base can be used with any manufacturer's weight indicator but comes with the IP69K rated Cardinal 190 "Storm" as standard. This extra tough mains or battery powered indicator has a colour changing display (ideal for indicating over/under/accept for checkweighing), capacitive touch keys and the option to print/report via Serial, WiFi, Ethernet or USB.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- UK made to the highest quality standards
- Stainless steel washdown construction
- IP69 or IP67 stainless OIML approved loadcell
- Ideal for washdown - "Dirt Trap" free
- Removeable Top Plate for easy cleaning
- IP69K display with colour changing screen
- Optional Short or Long column
- Various sizes and capacities available
- Optional WiFi, Ethernet and USB connectivity