Weigh In-Motion - Accurate and Reliable Dynamic Axle Weighing
Dynamic Axle Weighing provides efficient and accurate vehicle weighing on busy sites and ensures smooth traffic flow and minimum disruption to your day to day operations. Our industry leading Weigh in Motion system has been developed over 15 years and offers reliable axle weighing for all types of industry including haulage and farming.
The dynamic axle weighing software runs on the impressive Cardinal 825 "Spectrum" weight indicator and utilises its full colour graphical touch-screen to show an extra large weight display, clear guidance text and an image based interface that ensures quick and easy transactions for any driver or operator. Multiple databases such as registration, customer, haulier, product, destination etc and optional RFID cards/tags ensure quick recall of vehicles and fast through-put for busy sites.
Fast vehicle throughput for busy sites - fully unmanned for weighing efficiency. Easy to use with RFID tags, cards or keyfobs for driver data entry
To ensure accurate weighing, the VWAW system has been tested to the highest standards. Our engineers have rigorously tested and fine tuned the performance of the VWAW software to create an axle weighing system that meets the highest standards of accuracy and performance. The VWAW software can be used with most standard axle weighing platforms.
- Please note: This app runs on the Cardinal 825 Indicator which must be purchased separately
- Selectable modes of operation for single pass (axle checks), two pass (weighbridge style) or agri (farm weighing)
- Automatic axle weight captures - speed calculations and onscreen guidance ensure a steady, accurate vehicle pass
- Axle check weighing - axle and gross overload alarms ensure vehicles are kept within legal weight limits
- Databases store legal axle/gross weights/number of axles for each vehicle to eliminate overload/missed axles
- Customisable Ticket printing and numerous reporting options (via Email, USB, WiFi etc.) to Excel or online
- Multiple customisable databases (Registration, Product, Customer, Haulier, Job Number etc.)
- Optional RFID cards/tags for quick data entry and fast weighing transactions without leaving the vehicle
- Interfaces with remote displays/traffic lights for traffic control with minimum trigger weight for busy thoroughfares
- Extra large weight display for easy viewing directly from the lorry cab
- Auto mode for unmanned weighing and auto time out for non returning vehicles
Reports can be sent at scheduled intervals or on demand via Email, SMS, FTP and more, or these can be saved to a USB stick as required. When connected to the internet, reports can be downloaded and the 825 screen viewed and controlled from any PC anywhere in the world. Simple login to the 825 using a standard internet browser.