The 825 Spectrum is the indicator that can "Provide the Solution" to almost any project enquiry. Cardinal include a simple weighbridge, digital fill control, multi-scale and check-weighing app with the 825 as standard. The real power is in our AWM Software Team's custom apps that make the 825 operate to your exact requirements - be it a fully automated axle weighing system with ANPR cameras and emailed reports or a recipe batching system that provides full ingredient traceability and on-screen operator guidance. Contact us today and "Provide the Solution".
And its not just custom apps for one off projects, we have many off the shelf/pre-written apps designed to meet the needs of most standard weighing requirements that are available at minimal cost. Our standard off the shelf software includes:
- Weighbridge Software (Up to 6 customisable databases such as Product, Customer, Account etc, Single or Dual Bridge, Full reporting via email, SMS, USB etc)
- Average Weighing (Fully customisable with on-screen T1, T2 reports and colour changing status bars, Product details, Batch Number, Line Number, T1 and T2 limits, full reports, totals, averages and percentages)
- Recipe/Batching (On screen recipe building guidance for operators, colour changing filling bars, stand alone or networked, PC Software for recipe setup, monitoring and reporting, Ingredient traceability, reports on demand/scheduled via email, USB, SMS and more)
- Dynamic Axle Weighing (High accuracy dynamic or static axle weighing with customisable ID databases such as Registration, Product, Destination etc, Selectable Mode of Opeation for Weighbridge style, Agricultural mode or single pass axle overload checking, Overload/Overspeed Alarms and detailed reports via Email, USB, SMS etc
- PLU Labelling (Multiple customisable databases, almost "Unlimited" PLU storage, easy adding and editing of PLUs, £/kg calculations and printing, various label forms as standard or design your own, item and box labelling, Full Traceability with Born, Reared, Slaughtered etc, full reporting)
- Waste Traceability (Monitor Carbon Footprint or tenant/customer waste usage and invoice based on weight, Intuitive user interface with clear recycling images that guide users through the transaction, Interfaces with RFID cards and provides full usage reports)
For further information on the standard software packages offered above or for a custom app quote contact us using the Software Enquiry Form
or visit the 825 software page.
Fully programmable, OIML approved for up to 10 scales and IP66 rated with a full colour touch screen, the 825 is the top of the range next generation weight indicator.
The 825 Spectrum features a tough stainless steel housing, QWERTY keypad, built in USB and Ethernet Port as standard (along with a built in webserver for remote control and viewing from any PC in the world), 4 x RS232/485 COM ports, up to 10 scale inputs and up to 80 Digital I/Os.
The 825 is fully programmable in C++ and all Cardinal software applications are open source.