Power and Control for all your Weighing Applications
approved BX23 is a high accuracy and powerful weight indicator with incredible connectivity options at a highly affordable price. With its IP67 protected stainless steel housing, it provides reliable and accurate performance in wet, hygienic and harsh conditions. The BX23 now has Ethernet and Modbus RTU/TCP as standard.
Menu driven setup and full on-board diagnostics for troubleshooting. Designed for easy operation and servicing.
The BX2X range not only looks great, but behind the scenes it's even more impressive. Designed for weighing professionals by weighing professionals the functionality and setup is exactly what you would want from a top level weight indicator with quick codes for fast access to the most common settings (such as calibration etc.) and diagnostic features including live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc.
The indicators boast a range of powerful calibration options including eCAL electronic calibration (without the need for test weights) which is extremely important for heavy capacity scales such as tanks and silos.
BX23 Key Features
- OIML Approved for Single or Multi Range
- Designed for scale engineers by scale engineers. Powerful setup and diagnostic features with live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests
- Ethernet and Modbus RTU/TCP as standard
- Hi-Resolution Mode
- eCal for calibration with or without weights
- IP67 stainless steel housing with colour selectable display
- 2 x RS232, 1 x RS485 and 1 USB port as standard
- Time and Date
- Alibi Memory
- Free PC Software for easy Setup, Calibration and Label Design
- Load labels forms from standard printer design software with 1 click
- Bargraph for tracking gross weight
- Livestock weighing with in-motion sampling
- Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Analogue Output (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V)
- Ethernet IP
- CC Link