approved BX25 is the top of the range, multi-functional weight indicator with incredible connectivity options and a highly affordable price. With it's IP67 protected stainless steel housing, it provides reliable and accurate performance in wet, hygienic and harsh conditions. Two Infra-red touch-free function keys allow fast and hygienic operations and an on-board Ethernet port as standard makes the BX25 a great solution for networked systems. An optional 2 scales input board (with total weight) adds to the power of the BX25 and allows it meet the requirements of almost any weighing application.
The BX2X range not only looks great, but behind the scenes it's even more impressive. Designed for weighing professionals by weighing professionals the functionality and setup is exactly what you would want from a top level weight indicator with quick codes for fast access to the most common settings (such as calibration etc.) and diagnostic features including live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc. The indicators boast a range of powerful calibration options including eCAL electronic calibration (without the need for test weights) which is extremely important for heavy capacity scales such as tanks and silos.
- OIML Approved for Single or Multi Range
- Designed for scale engineers by scale engineers. Powerful
setup and diagnostic features with live
mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc
- eCal for calibration with or without weights
- IP67 stainless steel housing with alphanumeric keypad,
colour changing display for checkweighing and Bargraph for tracking gross
- 2 Scale inputs and Total
- 2 Infrared Touch Free Function Keys for hands-free printing/taring etc.
- On-board Ethernet TCP/IP Port as standard
- Multi operation modes including Checkweighing, Filling,
Labelling Totalising, Counting, Livestock/In-motion
- 2 alphanumeric IDs
with 500 item memory and preset tares
- 2 x RS232, 1 x RS485 and 1 USB port as standard
- Analogue Output (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V) (Optional)
- Time and Date
- Free PC Software for easy Setup, Calibration and Label
- Load labels forms from standard printer design software with
- All the main fieldbus options including, Ethernet IP,
Ethernet TCP/IP, Profibus, Profinet, Ethercat, CCLink, CANopen