All the weighing features you need - in one powerful weight indicator
The OIML approved BX25 is the top of the range, multi-functional weight indicator with incredible connectivity options and a highly affordable price. With it's IP67 protected stainless steel housing, it provides reliable and accurate performance in wet, hygienic and harsh conditions.
Two Infra-red Touch Free Keys, Ethernet and USB Port - all as standard out of the box
Two Infra-red touch-free function keys allow fast and hygienic operations and an on-board Ethernet port as standard makes the BX25 a great solution for networked systems. An optional 2 scales input board (with total weight) adds to the power of the BX25 and allows it meet the requirements of almost any weighing application.
The BX2X range not only looks great, but behind the scenes it's even more impressive. Designed for weighing professionals by weighing professionals the functionality and setup is exactly what you would want from a top level weight indicator with quick codes for fast access to the most common settings (such as calibration etc.) and diagnostic features including live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc.
The BX25 Indicator has all of the key connectivity options including Modbus, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Ethercat, CANopen, Powerlink and CC-Link and boasts a range of powerful calibration options including eCAL electronic calibration (without the need for test weights) which is extremely important for heavy capacity scales such as tanks and silos.
Click below to see how easy it is to
setup the Baykon BX25 Indicator
BX25 Key Features
- OIML Approved for Single Range, Multi Range and Multi-Interval
- Powerful setup and diagnostic features with live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built in hardware tests etc
- eCal for calibration with or without weights
- IP67 stainless steel housing with alphanumeric keypad
- Colour changing display for check weighing and Bar graph for tracking gross weight
- 2 Scale Inputs and Total
- 2 Infrared Touch Free Function Keys for hands-free printing/taring etc.
- On-board Ethernet TCP/IP Port as standard
- Multi operation modes including Checkweighing, Filling, Labelling Totalising, Counting, Livestock/In-motion
- 2 alphanumeric IDs with 500 item memory and preset tares
- 2 x RS232, 1 x RS485 and 1 USB port as standard
- Analogue Output (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V) (Optional)
- Time and Date and Alibi Memory
- Optional Battery
- Free PC Software for easy Setup, Calibration and Label Design
- Load labels forms from standard printer design software with 1 click
- All the main fieldbus options including, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Profibus, Profinet, Ethercat, CCLink, CANopen, Powerlink