Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update for AWM Limited, Eastern Weighbridge Testing and Abbey Engineering
As manufacturers, we remain open and fully operational during this new coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown but are clearly taking extra precautionary measures to avoid any risks. Some key information is included below for your reference.
- All sales and training trips are canceled until further notice. We are able to provide email and telephone advice or video demonstrations of our products and would be pleased to arrange a Skype, WhatsApp or Teams call any time Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
- All non-essential service and calibration visits are cancelled until further notice but we are still open and here to support you. You can still call our team on +44 (0)1284 701222 with any urgent requirements or we can arrange to collect or return products to us for repair/service.
- Office staff have been instructed to work from home where possible.
- Our fabrication and workshop teams are continuing to manufacture, assemble, calibrate, test, repair and service equipment whilst following our social distancing and hygiene protocols.
We have reverted back to our Covid Proceedures from the first lockdown which includes the below measures.
- Numerous hand sanitiser stations have been installed in and around the main building with at least 60% alcohol.
- A one way system and room occupancy limitations have been imposed.
- Desks have separators where possible and social distancing is mandatory.
- Workstations and kitchen/toilets are wiped down between users.
- Staff have been asked to avoid touching their face and especially eyes, nose, and mouth, and to wash hands regularly.
- Doors and windows are to be opened regularly to ensure regular fresh air flow.
- No one outside of the company can enter the building without permission.
- Deliveries are to be left at the rear door and will be collected whilst ensuring social distancing.
We will keep an eye on any developments and inform you if there are any additional measures required or if we expect any changes to our supply or service.
Thank you for your support and understanding.