AWM Limited are an established Weighing, Dimensioning and Process Control company based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Selling to a network of distributors throughout the UK and around the world we are a fast growing company looking to expand our reach into new markets. We are looking for a skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic Technical Sales Executive to join our successful team.
You will be office based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and working Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pm.
You will work within a small team providing technical information and sales support to our network of distributors, sending quotations and driving projects forward alongside our Business Development Manager.
We do not micro-manage and, although advice and support is readily available within our close-knit team, you will be confident in planning your work and taking responsibility for your projects and tasks.
You will have excellent people skills and be able to quickly develop relationships with existing customers, contact prospective buyers, introduce new and existing products and develop innovative solutions to customer's requirements.
The role will be office based and you will be provided with your own workspace and all required IT equipment. Full training will be provided but a background of at least 2 years in Technical Sales and a keen interest in IT and technology is required. Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel is mandatory and a knowledge of Sage Accounts Line 50 would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be a great communicator with excellent people skills and be:
- friendly, willing and eager to learn
- driven to achieve and fast to master new skills
- ready to go above and beyond to ensure a task is completed professionally and on time
- fastidious, accurate and with a keen eye for detail
- well organised and able to quickly recall information such as the status of quotes and projects
- able to work with different teams, customers and suppliers and communicate clearly and precisely
- calm and able to troubleshoot whilst reacting to fast changing situations
Please email your CV along with a covering letter stating the subject line "Technical Sales Representative Application - Ref 1615" Please note only CVs with this reference in the subject line will be accepted.
Unlimited paid holidays
Company events & social hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Technical Sales: 2 years (required)