The Cardinal "Satellite" Weighbridge Terminals feature a robust, powder coated lockable enclosure with retractable arm and a high speed tally roll cut-off printer as standard. The enclosures are fully weather-proof and come with either the 225 or 825 indicator. The articulating arm retracts the enclosure away from truck traffic when its not in use. Additional options include a rain hood and badge reader.
The Satellite can be used as a stand alone system or can be connected to WinVRS PC software to provide a fully featured unmanned operation. Clear on-screen prompts guide the driver who can select or enter his registration, products, destination etc via the keypad, touchscreen or using a swipe card. Barriers and in ground loops are supported for traffic control as well as the SB500 remote display with traffic lights and directional control arrows.
Ideal for Unmanned Weighbridges. The Cardinal Satellite Driver Operated Enclosure provide a professional premium quality finish to all new or existing unmanned weighbridge systems. Simply connect and calibrate the weighbridge and the Cardinal Satellite is ready to go. Easy to install, easy to operate and with a professional cream powder coated finish, the ultimate solution to your unmanned weighbridge requirements.
- Complete with Cardinal 225 Navigator or 825 Spectrum and complete in/out weighbridge software
- Pole Mounted Weatherproof Enclosure with heater and light and an articulated arm for easy installation
- Weight Indicator, lockable enclosure and hi-speed Cut-off Tally Roll Printer
- Optional Built in Card Reader and Rainhood
- Seamlessly Integrates with Cardinal WinVRS PC Software for a complete vehicle management system