Powerful Weighbridge Remote Display with Full Graphic Dual Row LEDs
Cardinal Scale's model SB600 remote display features a high-visibility, full-color graphics display with double-row LEDs in large 6-inch/15.25-cm high characters. The durable IP66-rated stainless steel enclosure is weatherproof for use in a wide variety of environments.
The SB600 offers 1,280 RGB high-intensity LEDs for maximum visibility in all lighting conditions and integrated 6-inch/15.25-cm high red/green traffic light standard for directing vehicles on and off the scale. Multiple scales plus total weight readouts can all be displayed simultaneously.
Plug and play with almost any weight indicator - making life simple!
The SB600 can plug and play with virtually any weight indicator. Simply connect the weight indicator to the SB600 and the auto-learn facility chooses the correct protocol to display the weight output.
The onboard intensity light sensor automatically adjusts to ambient light with 10 levels of brightness (total darkness to direct sunlight). The SB600 comes with a two-piece bracket: a mounting bracket attached to the display and a pole/wall bracket that it locks into. The convenient bottom access panel with slide-out controller board provides easy access to internal wiring.
- Remote display with 6-inch/15.25-cm high double-row LEDs
- Full-color RGB graphics LED readouts
- Weatherproof IP66-rated stainless steel
- Messaging in large and small fonts standard
- Bright and vivid display even in direct sunlight
- Multiple scales plus total weight readouts can all be displayed simultaneously
- 250-ft / 76-meter viewing range
- Auto-learn feature (automatically selects input protocol)
- Daisy-chain multiple units together for viewing multiple axles and total weight simultaneously SnapStream wireless
- RS232, RS422/485, and 20mA current loop standard connectivity or optional
- 140-degree viewing angle
- Large 6-inch/15.25-cm high LED characters
- Mirror image mode for viewing weights in vehicle rearview mirrors
- Traffic light relay timer
- Field upgradeable: bootloader allows the firmware to be upgraded in the field
- Displays 6 digits (999,999 or -99,999)
- 1,280 RGB high-intensity LEDs for maximum visibility in all lighting conditions
- Plug and play with virtually any digital weight indicator