Inline Dynamic Dimensioning and CheckWeighing. Volumetric weight with barcode & images capture
Resolution 5 uses the latest 3D Imaging Technology to provide high accuracy, low cost dynamic dimensioning and checkweighing for up to 2000 items per hour. This revolutionary new dimensioning system calculates dimensions to an accuracy of 0.5cm for cubic or irregular objects. The ultimate parcel processing solution for warehouses, goods in and despatch locations and courier and logistics depots.
Easily incorporated into existing or new conveyor systems, Resolution 5
is Plug and Go with no separate PC, Software or hardware required
. The entire system is designed from the ground up to be maintenance free and entirely automated. Click here to request further information and pricing.
Barcodes and Images captured and saved for traceability - no more damage claims or disputes!
Barcodes are automatically scanned and images stored in the Resolution Five indicator for viewing on the screen or sending to a PC. A separate handheld barcode scanner supplied for damaged or inaccessible barcodes. The system stops to allow unreadable barcodes to be entered and then continues to process parcels, pausing to allow correct spacing between items for perfect dimensioning performance.
The easy to use Touchscreen User Interface and powerful API means Resolution Five can be easily integrated into any software system and even offers remote access via any web browser for downloading results as an Excel file.
Dimensions, Weight, Volumetric Weight, Barcode and Images can all be sent to a PC, server or database via Ethernet or RS232 in Excel file format. Measurement data and images can also be stored in the Cloud for easy access and secure data storage.
Cutting edge 3D image processing technology means the Resolution range provides better performance at a fraction of the cost of other dimensioners
Resolution is a new generation of dimensioners that use 3D imaging technology to cut production costs and provide higher accuracy and more reliable performance for a cheaper price. Older dimensioners that rely on outdated and less accurate ultrasonic or laser solutions just cannot compete.
Resolution 5 can weigh and dimension parcels up to 200cm cubed (larger on request) for up to 2000 items per hour.
The entire system can be customised for larger parcels/freight as required and can be installed quickly and easily into existing or new conveyor lines. Click here to request further information and pricing
MARKING A NEW GENERATION OF DIMENSIONER SYSTEMS, RESOLUTION ONE STANDS
OUT FROM THE COMPETITION OFFERING LOWER PRICING AND SUPERIOR FEATURES INCLUDING:
- Measurement of cubic or irregular shaped freight/objects
- No requirement to specially position the object before measuring
- No separate PC required
- Low cost technology thanks for novel 3d imaging technology
- Fast dynamic measuring time (0.5 seconds)
- Easy integration with 3rd party software using Web Service API
- Integrates barcode scanner, Lights, Buzzers and conveyor control
- Customisable interface and data transfer via Ethernet or RS232 in Excel file format
- Optional cloud service for storing measurement and image data
Integrate dimensioning and weighing into conveyor lines for warehouses, packing lines, couriers and logistics
1. Measure and weigh your dynamic parcels with any shape with an accuracy of 0.5cm
2. Automatically scan barcode
3. Capture photo
4. Download, send data to your server or store in the cloud!
Increase your profit by up to 40% with innovative and affordable Dimensioning
- No external PC or Software required
- On-board web service for remote access
- Fully customisable control of conveyor, buzzers and lights
- Fast and Easy Integration API
- Quick Calibration
The Resolution Five display can be remotely accessed from any device with a web browser using it's web service interface. This makes it ideal for remotely viewing and downloading data on demand from any PC or mobile device anywhere in the world. Click here to request further information and pricing